Friday, October 1, 2010

Counting on Fun!

Well, time to take the plunge, again. Last year I was worried that I couldn't find enough material for a daily post for the Countdown to Halloween and I figured I'd pretty much shot my wad by the time it was over. This year I'm that much more nervous but I'm no less enthused so hopefully I won't have anything to apologize for on the big day. I'm not sure what's going to come out of this blog for the next 30 days but hopefully some of you will find the unfolding mystery of it interesting enough.


In the meanwhile, feel free to browse my last countdown, which was successful enough not to garner me any hate mail. It includes last years coffin races and most of the jack-o-lanterns I've carved over the years, as well as spiders, squirrels and cannibals! N-joy!

No comments: