Friday, September 30, 2011

Countdown to Halloween 2011


Here we are on the last lunar cycle leading up to another Halloween and hundreds of bloggers like me are in a sweat ( to varying degrees) over this year's Countdown to Halloween. In 2009, my first year as a Cryptkeeper, I had plenty of material to work with and arguably met my quota. Last year I wasn't nearly as well prepared and my output was a relatively meager 11 posts. In this, the downgrade Halloween, I didn't get started until the last minute but I have enough ideas and inspiration that I should have no problem getting 15-20 posts, on up (barring unforeseen circumstances) . I'm hoping to get several pieces of original art served up for the Countdown, as well as a few reviews and ruminations and whatnot. And maybe I'll get some pictures of the annual Manitou Springs Emma Crawford Coffin Races again. If all goes well, I might even carve one or two jack-o-lanterns this year. So here's wishing good luck to all this year's participant and a spooky (in a good way) month of October to all!

No comments: